RE: [amibroker] Code challenge caused by CSI's new ticker extension

I just finished downloading the new upgrade for CSI's UA program.
The release notes say it is still a "beta" but the export to AB has
been fixed.

This first time I used the default setting for exporting to AB: 250
days of data, etc.

The total process for a daily download of today's prices plus
distribution of 1 year of data to AB for all active and inactive
stocks (about 18,600) took just under 20 minutes on my computer (1.4
GHz). That is quite acceptable for updating my "trading" database.

I noticed the distribution to AB took longer than it did with 2.7.7
so it may be doing more error checking. I have not had time to do a
check to see if there are any data bugs.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511