  >From:
  IVA GmbH
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 9:22
AM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Stock basket
  tracking with AmiBroker real-time???

  Ara,

  if you don´t mind: would it also be possible to
  detect stocks that show, let´s say volume of at least 150% of their 50 day
  moving average volume?

  I thought of scanning the market every 15 minutes
  to see where abnormally high volume builds up. Of course that would mean
  scanning abt. 8000 symbols every 15 mts.

  Is that realistic with a Pentium 4 with 512 megs.
  Ram? Esignal may be the Source instead of QuoteTracker, correct?

  Appreciate your help on this

  Markus

  <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr