Re: [amibroker] Stock basket tracking with AmiBroker real-time???

If I want to backtest with Intraday data (say 15 minute), how can I
reference daily indicators and data (e.g., previous close) for the
same symbol?

Per usual for me, I suspect there is a simple answer. Although
Amibroker is an extremely well written and documented product, there
are so many options available, the learning curve is fairly steep
(at least that's my excuse for my frequent difficulties ;-} ).

Dan

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511