[amibroker] Tim Tillson's T3 Digital Filtering

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Marcus,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Finding the condition is a matter of x=ma(v,50)*1.5...... the challenge
is more technical. Esignal will not allow you to scan anywhere near 8000 stocks
as you likely have a 50 symbol max. It could theoretically be done on smaller
baskets but my experience has been that even with "Wait to backfill" checked you
will find a lot of holes in your composite RT......

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: funnybiz@xxxxxx
[mailto:funnybiz@xxxxxx]Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 12:23
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
Stock basket tracking with AmiBroker real-time???
Ara,

if you don´t mind: would it also be possible to
detect stocks that show, let´s say volume of at least 150% of their 50 day
moving average volume?

I thought of scanning the market every 15 minutes
to see where abnormally high volume builds up. Of course that would mean
scanning abt. 8000 symbols every 15 mts.

Is that realistic with a Pentium 4 with 512 megs.
Ram? Esignal may be the Source instead of QuoteTracker, correct?

Appreciate your help on this

Markus

<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr