Re: [amibroker] Displaying decimal places....

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] Important: If you have a direct question send it to support at amibroker.com
  • From: "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 16:04:03 -0800

Hello,

I would like to point out the fact that I read this and other mailing lists
from time to time only (when I am NOT busy with development or organizational or official support channel)

Therefore if you want to ask me (or the other support member) for something
you should ask us directly at support  @  amibroker.com
This way you will get the reply within 24 hours.

If you send direct question to me on this list (even with "Tomasz" buried somewhere inside
the e-mail) you have lots of chances that I will never see it (overlook) thus will not respond to.

So please note that the only official channel to get timely replies is to use support  @  amibroker.com address.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com