[amibroker] how can I know a stock's current average cost?

Jayson, thank you sir for responding back !
I was looking in that section of the help files Jayson, I didnt see
anything for 22 which made the historgram thick bars.. but running
through your code you sent on volume has helped me alot also in
learing a little more on AFL .. Im still working on it also , thanks
again ! phil