[amibroker] RS code

Hi,

I want to facilitate testing of various trading rules with a test
harness similar to this from Active Trader/Wealth-Lab:

   http://www2.wealth-lab.com/activetrader/ActiveTrader.htm

(I can do without the GUI and I realize I have to convert
WealthScript trading-rule code to AFL.)

I couldn't find any direct approximations of such a test harness in
the AFL library, although Dave Merrill's Auto-Optimization Framework
is a step in the right direction.

And Sid Kaiser's CSD suggested trading-system framework probably
contains most of components I am interested in which are:

Main Test Harness modules:
1.	Watchlist to Test
2.	Timeframe to Test
3.	Remaining AA Settings
4.	Entry rules
5.	Exit rules
6.	Performance rules
Bonus modules:
1.	Optimization
2.	Filter and AddColumns for Exploration
3.	Plot/PlotShape statements for IB

Does anyone have any AFL, OLE automation scripts, etc. that
approximate any or all of this that they would be willing to share?

thanks

-john

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511