[amibroker] Re: how to plot "price by volume" indicator

OK, so I woke up slightly miffed this morning!

Subj: 2004 Readers Choice Award Error
Date: 2/28/2004 9:50:00 AM Pacific Standard Time
To: Jayanthi@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

I am a subscriber to your magazine. I received the 2004 Bonus Issue
yesterday and noticed that under "Standalone Analytical Software $200
and less" you have listed TC2000 as the winner and eSignal as the
First Runner up.

Both of these programs will not function without subscription based
data which in both cases, far exceed $200.

The winner is clearly Amibroker which can download free data from
multiple sources and the cost is truly under $200.00

In the interest of accuracy, honesty and Integrity I sincerely hope
you will publish a correction stating Amibroker as the winner of this
category.

Regards,

Jim
Seattle