[amibroker] Re: SetForeign problem.,..

Tomasz,
Do not doubt I read very carefully your
<FONT
size=2>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/59548<FONT
size=2>?
You wrote
"According to my understanding the question was how to get the
same resultas you would get from AddToComposite, i.e. the number of
components on BAR BY BAR basis (exactly like ATC will do that)"
As it is obvious from the att. gif, the results are not the
same.
The ATC solution falls from 3 to 2 for the last 5 bars, as it
should be
[I repeat, I deleted the last 5 AAPL quotations]
Your code gives an unexpected ziggy result. The population of
WL20 is 2 or 3 bar by bar !!
Do you see it OK ?
Dimitris Tsokakis