Re: [amibroker] Spearman Rank Correlation

Stephane,

I don't think I am deaf. I really do not understand where do
you see the problem.

In the code below you iterate (using for loop) through SYMBOLS
in the watch list.
Though SYMBOLS not through bars. There are 3
symbols in the list and the count is three.
I don't see any problem here.

AddToComposite is completely different. This is not even like
comparing apples and oranges.
This is like comparing apples with car CD-player.
Best regards,Tomasz
Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE