[amibroker] Re: Trades, Close, Buy Delay

Wow, what a quick reply from CSI support.

No sooner had I copied the bug report into my past post
here, but my email inbox had a reply indicating that
programming team is already working on both bugs and the
update (2.7.8) is expected to be ready next week.

http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools