[amibroker] InteractiveBroker Plugin

Yuki,
the question is : Could we collect all these interesting comments,
code them and add their wisdom into the new 2004timing ?
We have 3 more months untill the end of May2004 when this code will
be activated.
There are some factors closely related to the timing of this market,
seasonal or not. How many are known in advance ? We may [and we
should] code them.
Just think about if we could prepare a list of events/factors.
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Yuki Taga <yukitaga@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi DT,
>
> I had a *big* day today, but unfortunately for the 225 timer, it all
> came on the long side.  I had 6 signals trip long today.  The timer
> is going to experience some real DD on this signal perhaps -- it's
in
> a 307 point N225 hole just two closes after the signal.  Volume
> today: back at levels seen last year that indicate more to come.
> Futures: *heavy* volume; the only negative is there isn't a short
> left in the market with any cash, unless they entered on the close
> today.
>
> If you remember, about 10 or 12 days ago you mentioned that this
> short signal was coming, and at that time I wrote that I felt that
> the signal date was just about where (on the calendar) I was very
> interested in getting long.  I may have sensed one here.  Two things
> I knew, and one I did not: knew . . . month end coming, and thus
> month beginning on the way (first four trading days each month have
> very strong statistical tendency here to trade *strongly* in the
> direction of any established trend -- you want to bet this, and not
> bet against it), and, knew . . . cross held share unwinding usually
> runs its peak in late February, because they want all the dust
> settled before fiscal year end on 3/31.  Didn't know: no idea about
> very substantial correction imminent in the yen-dollar.
>
> Somehow, we have to forget that Tuesday ever happened here.  ^^_^^
> Maybe it was a dream.  Or maybe it was a set up to kill shorts.
Quite