RE: [amibroker] RE: CSI-UA export to AB (daily update time and steps)

Hi DIMITRIS,

DT> Yuki,
DT> the sell/short signal [since we use delay +1Open] is applied on Feb26
DT> Open.

Yes, I understood that correctly.  Yesterday's open (2/26) was
10,734, and yesterday's close was 10,815.

DT> I do not know exactly how Equity(1,0) is calculated in IB use and
DT> if it is the same with AA results. Tomasz has wrote some comment
DT> on this detail but I dont remember where. I think we still see
DT> the previous [long] equity, the new [short] will be visible
DT> tomorrow.

Interesting, and I will watch for it.  I was surprised to see the
equity line higher at the end of the day.

Best,

Yuki

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511