[amibroker] CSI-UA export to AB: use 2 databases (plus a possible bug in 2.7.7)

Hello again,
While I haven't got arround the trendline alert code to work.
I have an other question here.
I know that you can do A LOT with AB, so much that my knowledge is
still far to limited to explore al this. But I like to learn by
doing and exploring and don't let the trendline alert dilemma let me
knock me down.

Here it comes;
I believe we can do a ranking in AB on lists of stocks, funds, etc.
Something like QRS or RS from IBD, right ?   If this is possible I
like to go one step further. What about giving the top x of the
ranking a bonus point, is this possible ?
Example if I rank on 1M,3M,6M,12M ROC% and I would like to give each
stock in the top X of each timeframe a bonus point to the ranking.