  >From:
  Herman van den
  Bergen
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 7:34
  PM
  Subject: RE: [amibroker] Paste afl into
  OutLook problem - video related?

  Al,
  have you tried Word format in Outlook? That takes the paste but I wasn't able
  to include jpgs among the text. Probably a setting somewhere I don't know
  about...
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>herman.

    <FONT face=Tahoma
    size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Al Venosa
    [mailto:advenosa@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004
    7:25 PMTo: <A
    href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
    Re: [amibroker] Paste afl into OutLook problem - video
    related?
    Herman:

    I have only one monitor, and I still have problems copying and pasting
    AFL from AB into Outlook Express. Sometimes entire codes will copy and paste
    error-free. Other times, I get only one or two characters pasted, or a
    previous line that I didn't even copy. So, in those circumstances, I have to
    first paste into TextPad, then copy and paste into Outlook Express. I
    remember TJ saying it was not an AB problem but a Microsoft problem.
    However, I don't know how to rectify it other than live with it. Glad I'm
    not the only one.

    Al Venosa
    <BLOCKQUOTE