RE: [amibroker] Re: Evaluating ami and wealth labs / Triangle Pattern

According to AA CHECK box, the formula references future quotes.
dale b
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mrdavis9" <mrdavis9@xxxx> wrote:
> Reni, thanks for reporting this find.  I agree, it is too good to
be true.  The coding is way beyond my skill level, so I cannot
comment about that.  However, I am very impressed with the concept
which this is based on.
> I hope that some other Amerbrokerians will offer their thoughts on
this.  Maybe it is like the zig function, and looks great when you
view it in an indicator window.   Ron D

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511