[amibroker] Re: GORDON ROSE /PIVOT FORMULA (LIBRARY)

It
must be a Yahoo problem because i experienced the same problem with another
yahoo group. Just close the window; I could get in the site without filling in
the requested info.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>h

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: bvandyke
  [mailto:bvandyke@xxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 5:47
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
  Amibroker Yahoo Website ???Hi Tomasz,I won't
  worry based on your response.  Just for your information, it happened
  HERE yesterday and again NOW this morning (here= the Yahoo website
  discussion board we are communicating on now).  Thanks for the
  feedback.Bill--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz
  Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxx> wrote:> Hello,> >
  This happened yesterday but not on Yahoo but on www.amibroker.net which is
  secondary backup server.> This is now resolved.> > Note
  that main AmiBroker site was and always is at <A
  href="">http://www.amibroker.com > >
  Best regards,> Tomasz Janeczko> amibroker.com> -----
  Original Message ----- > From: "bvandyke" <bvandyke@xxxx>>
  To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> Sent: Wednesday, February 25,
  2004 11:15 AM> Subject: [amibroker] Amibroker Yahoo Website ???>
  > > > Hello all,> > > > I have a question
  and would appreciate feedback.  Ever since > > yesterday,
  whenever i come to this site (Yahoo Amibroker), the > > little box
  to sign in to Amibroker.net comes up on the screen.  It's >
  > the box we normally use to enter our UserName and Password when >
  > going to links to download new Versions of AB.> > > >
  Has anyone else experienced this?  This has never happened before
  > > and i just close the box when it comes up.  It only comes
  up each > > time i come to the site.  It does not come up
  while reading messages.> > > > I'm running Version
  4.50.9 and have not attempted to download the > > new
  Beta.> > > > Just curious why this is happening.  My
  Mcafee Virus scan detects No > > virus.  Thanks a
  lot.> > > > Bill> > > > > >
  > Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >
  > (Web page: <A
  group FAQ at: <A