[amibroker] Tomasz, Thanks for the quick fix looking good

Hello all,

I have a question and would appreciate feedback.  Ever since
yesterday, whenever i come to this site (Yahoo Amibroker), the
little box to sign in to Amibroker.net comes up on the screen.  It's
the box we normally use to enter our UserName and Password when
going to links to download new Versions of AB.

Has anyone else experienced this?  This has never happened before
and i just close the box when it comes up.  It only comes up each
time i come to the site.  It does not come up while reading messages.

I'm running Version 4.50.9 and have not attempted to download the
new Beta.

Just curious why this is happening.  My Mcafee Virus scan detects No
virus.  Thanks a lot.

Bill