[amibroker] AmiBroker 4.51.0 BETA released

Hi John,

First about the link

I'll check it.  I was just on the site and may have mixed it up.

About individual presentations.  Not available now.  Maybe in a month
or so when the orders start to slack.

Richard

http://www.ftmonitor.com/school4order/advwkshp.txt