RE: [amibroker] AFL - Translatin TS code

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Yes - check out the posts around 1/28/2004 with subject of
"Can AB pass parameter values between indicators?"
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Make sure the read the one on 2/5/2004 for the  final
solution.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial