[amibroker] Re: Script to delete data on a specified date in the entire database

Hello,

I'm in the process of evaluating some software packages. I started
out with TC2000, then moved off to Genesis Trade Navigator a year
ago and now find it lacking somewhat. I also subscribe to Stocks &
Commodities magazine(great mag!).. Anyway, In doing my research I've
found some comments that AmiBroker appears to be a bit lacking in
the drawing department, however it does make others look like a
tortoise compared to the hare(amibroker) :)....

Any ideas if additional drawing capabilities will be available for
the AFL language?

Also, I was examining the triangle pattern recognition formula in
the March Issue of S&C.. Looks very interesting.. However, it
appears that with AmiBroker, it identifies it via the TPR whereas
with a few other systems(Wealth Labs), there appears to be a good
way to draw the symmetrical triangle and convergence lines on the
graph itself. I tried to see if there was a decent way to use the
same code in AFL..but didn't seem like there was.

Anyway, Since this group is primarily Amibroker.. just wondering
what other comments would be on the product itself and if there was
a way to program in AFL a symmetrical triangle recognition and draw
it :).

Thanks!