Re: [amibroker] How to set up 1 minute indicator using EOD database?

I am using an EOD database but update the current day on one
minute intervals, works fine.  Is there a way to set up a 400 element
array (to hold one minute updates for one day) so that I can have a one minute
A-D line while watching the signals from my EOD database?  Does
anyone know of a "Timer" function in "VBScript" or a way of having AFL execute
some code on one minute intervals?
The code for the A-D line (courtesy of DT) is below:
r=ROC<FONT
size=1>(C,1);
adv=(r>0)+adv;
unch=(r==0)+unch;