RE: [amibroker] IB vs AA trading ( was Can anyone help me Sort this out....)

Herman,

eSignal provides 60 days of RT history... if you
enter a new symbol, it will give you the full 60 days (if you are setup per the
parameters you specified).

If you had a different setup and had, say only 2
days of data, and then change your system to accept more, the ticker with 2 days
of data will not change.

You  need to do a backfill... either manually
(if very few symblos) or run any code in AA that cycles through all
tickers and check the box "Wait for backfill".

Ara
<BLOCKQUOTE