[amibroker] Re: Help with 'Interpretation'

Gentlemen and ladies,

I found the following web site

<A
href="">www.investing4all.com

They use complex statistical
forecasting models to predict the most likely H and L range for one day, 3 day,
5 , 10 and 20 days into the future. They show previous hit levels and success
rate.  Obviously it should help placing a trade and also if day
trading.  It is free to check out for a while.
 <FONT
face=Arial size=2>
I know the originator of these service so I declare
an interest.  I was wondering if anybody else would find it
interesting.  For me it provides a "which way is the current flowing"
perspective.  Because it is so different from every other indicator it
provides a confirmation.

The owner of the site is using
it as-is and has been involved in a demonstration (i.e you must post selction
before the opening of trade) and they keep track at the independent trading
system testing site <FONT
color=#0000ff>www.collective2.com<FONT face=Arial
size=2>.  In three weeks or so up 83% on index futures trades and
19.5% on the stocks (he took over a week off the stocks).  He made $20K
today on the Dow futures.  All this is done on small positions.  You
can check it oput yourself.

He tries to  enter all his limit orders the
night before so people can duplicate if they want.  I am thinking
about become a subscriber myself, but he doesn't have forex yet, which is
where I want to be, and move into indexes which he does have.

Anyway...this post is worth what you paid for
it.

regards,

Peter

Click Here