[amibroker] Re: Interpretation of Hurst Dominancy Envelope (like Sigma Bands]

<SPAN
class=954011804-20022004>Bill your efforts are appreciated. Probably the best
thing to to is to post your code to the AFL library.
<SPAN
class=954011804-20022004>
<SPAN
class=954011804-20022004>Dave
<BLOCKQUOTE
>Thanks
  for responding. I didn't make it clear that I only see the posts in
  Internet Explorer; I don't have them emailed to me. I was complaining
  about the appearance of my code on the web page. I just copied (from the
  web page) the lines you posted below and then pasted into my code opened
  in NoteTab (where I had done the formatting before pasting to the body of
  my original post and saving to the file you downloaded), and the copied
  lines look essentially like their original counterparts, except that there
  is a little LESS space between the "By" and the "=" in "your" lines! My
  original does have the wide spacing you describe. This is still mysterious
  to me.Bill---------------------------------------- In
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ronbo" <ronbo@xxxx> wrote:>
  Bill> first off,---thanks much for the time you spent--there are
  lurkers like me> who really appreciate a LOT of work a lot of folks
  do.> > I see the formatting in your email, i see the
  indentations for the loops.  i> see some things however which
  i don't think you intended---but maybe you> did.  like
  this:> By
  = Cross(Cum(H>supplyline AND BarIndex()-1>x3 AND>

        BuyQualifier),0);>
  Sel            =
  Cross(Cum(L<demandLine AND BarIndex()-1>x1 AND>

        SellQualifier),0);> > where the
  "By" on left side is at the left margin, but the "=" is quite a>
  ways inboard.> > I also see virtually no difference in what you
  posted and the "reposted"> attachment.> > i am using
  WinXP, Outlook2k, and the attachment was saved, viewed and> printed
  from notepad....> > maybe you posted just fine--but maybe you
  email reader might not be putting> in the spaces
  correctly...???> > hth,> ron> > >
  -----Original Message-----> From: Bill Barnard
  [mailto:wbarnard@xxxx]> Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 1:59
  PM> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [amibroker] Re: TD
  Lines - Clarification> > > I see that my previous post
  still has no formatting to make the loop> indents, etc. readable, even
  though I have spent HOURS doing it in> different editors, different
  fonts, tabs, spaces, et al, checking it> in the forum's preview pane
  repeatedly. I would be very appreciative> if someone could tell me how
  to get something to post with the> indentations correctly
  shown.> > Thanks, Bill