Re: Fw: [amibroker] Determining cycles

Check out

http://www.kaseco.com/articles_etc/articles.htm

under "primarily trading related" esp. the 2 articles "the best
momentum indicators" and "the two faces of momentum"

very powerful stuff. if you're new to this these articles provide
insufficient information to implement.
i'm in the middle of some additional research so contact me for more.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, WKRAG@xxxx wrote:
> Good day,
>
> it has always bothered me to use a "fixed length" for Moving
> Averages. I find lots of discussions on why a 10-day, 20-day or
> whatever day, Moving Average (simple, variable, exponential etc.)
is

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511