[amibroker] Re: addtocomp && filling holes

Hello, sorry if this question is too basic for the group but I still
having a real hard time converting from MS especially plotting basic
charts (I guess MS made me lasy on this part)

What I'm trying to do is plot a basic OHLC candle chart with 2 MA's
and a BB band. Now I got to this one easy. Thing is I like to have a
plot in the upper right the actual numbers of the OHLC (as in the
default chart instead of just the close.

The code is here below;
Plot(Close,"Close",colorGreen,styleCandle);
Plot(MA(Close,2),"MA2",colorLightOrange,styleDots);
Plot(MA(Close,5),"MA5",colorBlue,styleLine);
Plot(BBandTop(Close,15,2),"BB",colorWhite,styleLine);
Plot(BBandBot(Close,15,2),"BB",colorWhite,styleLine);

I tried also PlotOHLC(OPEN,HIGH,LOW,CLOSE, but this seems to be the
same. It seems I can not add multiple plots like PlotOHLC
(OPEN,HIGH,LOW,CLOSE,"O""H" etc. Not like this and not with a comma.

Or do I have to do it with multiple plots like;
Plot(open,"o",
Plot(high,"H",
Plot(low,"L",
Plot(Close,"C",

But then I come with an other dilema. How to apply the correct
coloring and what style to use.

Well here you see what my basic problem is which is not so for me. I
thank you for the help that will be given to me.
Thanks