Re: [amibroker] A different off topic

How is your memory consumption?

I can make AB crash on a regular basis if I set AB's
internal cache so high that AB uses more memory than the
physical RAM I have. In my case when AB gets up to using
2.1 GB of memory (ie, about 600 MB of Virtual memory since
I have just 1.5 GB of physical RAM), then AB usually
crashes.

My solution is just to set AB's internal cache size (number
of stocks to hold in cache) to a lower number.

http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511