[amibroker] TimeFrameSet doesn't work with loops?

Or at least in some way.  Whether or not the variety of
implementations are the way that Hurst would have done I guess we'll
never know.

If you are very interested in the subject you might want to check
into this from Trader's Press ...

http://www.traderspress.org/detail.asp?product_id=1400