Re: [amibroker] Re: Sigma Bands

<BLOCKQUOTE

  ----- Original Message -----
  <DIV
  >From:
  Fred

  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, February 16, 2004 10:57
  PM
  Subject: [amibroker] Re: Sigma
Bands

  It should also be no surprise that the examples look
  wonderful.After all couldn't we easily put up a dozen examples of a
  MACD Histogram divergence that looked wonderful ?

  The question is does Sigma/Hurst
  work?  There are at least four (as I recall) sources for services and
  software available so one can pick and choose, or write your own (as some
  traders have shown that they have done).  And there are traders that
  claim that this approach is helpful to them and that's the bottom
  line.--- In <A
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Wayne
  Skerritt <ecodesign@x...>
  href="">mailto:TSOKAKIS@x...>>
  >     *To:* <A
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  <<A
  href="">mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
  >     *Sent:* Monday, February 16, 2004 8:27 AM>
  >     *Subject:* [amibroker] Re: Sigma Bands>
  > > >     Among the others, take a look
  at> >     <A
  href="">http://www.traderiskmanagement.com/warning.htm>
  >     !!!!!> >     What
  is so important for these bands??> > Simple.... someone on this
  list was asking for information and ideas > regarding Sigma Bands.
  Many responded with interesting code ideas and > questions. For my
  part, I offer no warranty nor ideas as to how the info > might be
  used or traded. Readers can take it or leave it. 8^)> >
  Regarding the above URL and the message on that site..... it should not
  > surprise anyone that the owner should claim to be the one and only
  > 'interpreter' of Hurst's secrets.... the one true way.>
  > Wayne------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
  ---------------------~-->Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP,
  Epson, Canon or LexmarkPrinter at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or
  more to the US & Canada.<A
  href="">http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511<A
  href="">http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/GHeqlB/TM---------------------------------------------------------------------~->Send
  BUG REPORTS to <A
  href="">bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  <A
  href="">suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx-----------------------------------------Post
  AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: <A
  href="">amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web
  page: <A
  group FAQ at: <A
  Yahoo! Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go
  to:     <A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/<*>
  <A
  href="">amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<*>
  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:     <A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Click Here