[amibroker] Re: Need help trading SPY off VIX signals - Thanks!

Thanks Johan.

Do you know how to code the other crieteria for the lines, i.e. the
close on the day immediately after a pivot cannot exceed the new
trendline?
I guees you would have to write something like:

supplyline=IIf(x2==0 OR valuewhen(pivothigh,ref(C,1),1)>valuewhen
(pivothigh,supplyline+((y3-y2)/(x3-x2)),1),Null,LineArray
(x2,y2,x3,y3,1));
but it can't really be done like that because I can't use supplyline
without initialising it first.

So, any ideas?

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511