[amibroker] RE:Sigma Bands

OK, I think I get it. Is this what you're looking for?

Johan

Plot(C,"",colorGreen,styleBar);
pivotlow = Ref(L,-1)>L AND L<Ref(L,1);

x1=LastValue(ValueWhen(pivotlow,Cum(1)-1,1));
y1=LastValue(ValueWhen(pivotlow,L,1));
x0=LastValue(ValueWhen(pivotlow AND L<y1,Cum(1)-1,1));
y0=LastValue(ValueWhen(pivotlow AND L<y1,L,1));

Line=LineArray(x0,y0,x1,y1,1);
Plot(Line,"",colorBlue,styleLine|
styleThick|styleNoRescale|styleNoLabel);
PlotShapes((Cum(1)-1==x0 OR Cum(1)-1==x1)
*shapeSmallCircle,colorBlue,0,L);
PlotShapes((Cross(Cum(C<Line AND Cum(1)-1>x1),0))
*shapeDownArrow,colorRed,0,H);

Title="TD Demand Line";
GraphXSpace=4;

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511