RE: [amibroker] Copying all AB

Hi, could somebody explain to me the mechanics of how my stake
increases when running tests.

I'm running in futures mode and at some point during the test, when
my profit reaches a certain point, my contracts per position
increase from one to two.

I can undestand the logic here, and this is what I would want, but
how do I control this?  What setting tells the software to increase
the contracts at a certain point.

Also, how do I limit the number of contracts.  The test that I'm
running at the moment end-up putting something like 1500 contracts
on a single position, which I'm not even sure is permitted?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Arold