  color=#0000ff size=2>d

    From: Dave Merrill [mailto:dmerrill@xxxxxxx]
    Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 4:49 PMTo: AmiBroker
    listSubject: [amibroker] search and replace across all existing
    custom indicators
    I'm doing some cleanup in my standard include file, and
    ideally, thatincludes renaming some functions. Is there any way to do a
    search andreplace across all existing custom indicators, to replace the
    old names withthe new ones? The Broker.charts files are where this info
    is kept, andthey're binary files that it's not wise to replace in,
    right?Dave Merrill