Re: [amibroker] Re: Sigma Bands

  • To: "AmiBroker list" <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] search and replace across all existing custom indicators
  • From: "Dave Merrill" <dmerrill@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 13:49:38 -0800

I'm doing some cleanup in my standard include file, and ideally, that
includes renaming some functions. Is there any way to do a search and
replace across all existing custom indicators, to replace the old names with
the new ones? The Broker.charts files are where this info is kept, and
they're binary files that it's not wise to replace in, right?

Dave Merrill