RE: [amibroker] Re: IB>QT>AB Pro Real Time Data Feed Problem

<SPAN
class=979263312-13022004>No, unfortunately or not, you can't reference an
indicator in another pane. So just calculate diff again in the other pane, no
big thing.
<SPAN
class=979263312-13022004>
<SPAN
class=979263312-13022004>If you want, you can put the diff calculation function
in a separate file, and call it from both panes with
#include.
<SPAN
class=979263312-13022004>
<SPAN
class=979263312-13022004>If your function was incredibly calculation intensive,
you could store it in a composite (see the AddToCompositie function), but then
you'd have to recalculate it every day. I've nver run into anything involving
only one security that was so slow to calculate that it warranted doing
that.
<SPAN
class=979263312-13022004><FONT face="Courier New" color=#0000ff
size=2>
<SPAN
class=979263312-13022004>Dave
<BLOCKQUOTE
>Hi!
  Thanks for your answerBut if i would like to plot this:
  Plot(ROC(diff,10),"roc",5,1);in another pane. I should call "diff"
  from the other code in some way?Thanks!--- In
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Merrill" <dmerrill@xxxx>
  wrote:> Just calculate anything else you want, then plot it in the
  same window. You> have styleOwnScale and styleLeftAxisScale to
  manage major differences in the> numerical size of your various
  indicators. You have color, line style, and> vertical position to
  make a visually useful display of it all. If it turns> out to be
  too much to show in one screen no matter what you do, put some of>
  it in another chart.> > Make sense?> >
  Dave>   I programmed the difference between Dow and sp500.
  Plotted Bbands>   over this difference.>
  >   Now i would also like an rsi or roc indicator for the
  difference>   line. Can i show this in the same window? Not
  same scaling of course.>   But perhaps it“s possible to
  have one scale at the right and one at>   left?>
  >   Or do you know how to plot rsi or roc based on diff line
  in another>   pane?> > >
  This is the code i use:> >   spx =
  Foreign("$spx","c");>   dow =
  Foreign("$indu","c");>   diff = (dow-spx);>
  >   Plot(diff,"spread",5,1);> >
  Plot(BBandBot( diff, 20, 2),"bb",4,1);>   Plot(BBandTop(
  diff, 20, 2 ),"tb",4,1);> > >   Thanks for your
  help!