[amibroker] Another AFL syntax highlighter for UltraEdit

Bob:

I don't see Hilbert stuff and after a quick look
through WealthLab-ignorant eyes I'm not sure how he is extrapolating/projecting
(as opposed to offsetting) or taking sigma of the % change.  The
WealthLab code that seems to have its act together tackled the more difficult
cycle problem of Hurst channels.  It uses some built-in WealthLab
functions (e.g., Hilbert transform instantaneous period) and one of Hurst's CMA
projection techniques - 3-point least-square-error parabolic (indicates
that will be beefed up in future).  The code is
at:

<A
href="">http://www.wealth-lab.com/cgi-bin/WealthLab.DLL/editsystem?id=19072

Because of the built-in functions it will obviously
take a bit more than a simple translation to implement in AFL.  Based on
the website chart, it appears that WealthLab does not permit drawing into the
future which is where the Hurst analysis becomes quite useful and where sigma
bands fall short (unless perhaps one wants to project the bands as in Hurst
channel land).  A nice exercise for those that dabble in this type of stuff
(e.g., EE, AE, etc.).

Bill
<BLOCKQUOTE