From: mleonsprint [mailto:mleonsprint@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, 13 February 2004 10:24 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: 2 day bars? 5 day bars???

I realize that weekly is a built in function however is there a way
to plot a 3 day chart? (3 daily bars in one bar?) I am trying with
the link....

Thanks for your help
Mark

> Mark,
>
> Weekly charts are built-in.
>
> If you mean using time frame functions, there is a sample here:
> http://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_timeframe.html
>
> EXAMPLE 2: weekly candlestick chart overlaid on line daily price
chart

> wo = TimeFrameGetPrice( "O", inWeekly, 0, expandPoint );
> wh = TimeFrameGetPrice( "H", inWeekly, 0, expandPoint );
> wl = TimeFrameGetPrice( "L", inWeekly, 0, expandPoint );
> wc = TimeFrameGetPrice( "C", inWeekly, 0, expandPoint );
>
> PlotOHLC( wo, wh, wl, wc, "Weekly Close", colorWhite,
styleCandle );
> Plot( Close, "Daily Close", colorBlue );
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

Send the freshest Valentine's flowers with a FREE vase from only $29.99!
Shipped direct from the grower with a 7 day freshness guarantee and prices so low you save 30-55% off retail!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_iAw9B/xdlHAA/3jkFAA/GHeqlB/TM