RE: [amibroker] Re: Sigma Bands

Thanks JD!

I had some problems with the information you sent in your email until
I figured out the first line had a carriage return before the file
extension definition.

FYI I'm using it with UED version 10.10a.

Signed,
Happy Ultradit user and Amibroker newbie

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "JD Fagan" <jackdfagan@xxxx> wrote:
> I posted my wordfile.txt for use by UltraEdit users in the Files
> section of this newsgroup.  Note, I'm using version 9.20 of
> UltraEdit -- should be backward and forward compatible but can't
> guarantee it.
>
> JD
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Thomas Zmuck"
> <thomas.egroups@xxxx> wrote:
> > Hello JD,
> >

> > Thank you !
> >
> > Unfortunately it doesn't work by me.
> >
> > Can you sent me your wordfile.txt to my private mail address
> please:
> > tz01@xxxx
> >

> > Best regards / Liebe Grüße
> >

> > Thomas Zmuck
> >
> >  <http://www.tradingbasis.com/> http://www.tradingbasis.com/

CreateObject
> > CreateStaticObject Cross Cum
> > Date DateNum DateTime Day DayOfWeek DayOfYear DecIssues DecVolume
> > DEMA
> > EMA EnableRotationalTrading EnableScript EnableTextOutput
> > EncodeColor EndValue Equity exp ExRem ExRemSpan
> > fclose feof fgets Flip floor fopen Foreign fputs frac FullName
> > GapDown GapUp GetBaseIndex GetCategorySymbols GetChartID
> > GetDatabaseName GetExtraData GetScriptObject GroupID
> > HHV HHVBars Highest HighestBars HighestSince HighestSinceBars
Hold
> > Hour
> > IIf IndustryID Inside int Interval InWatchList IsEmpty IsFavorite
> > IsFinite IsIndex IsNan IsNull IsTrue
> > LastValue LineArray LinearReg LinRegIntercept LinRegSlope LLV
> > LLVBars log log10 Lowest LowestBars LowestSince LowestSinceBars
> > MA MACD MarketID Max MDI Median MFI Min Minute Month
> > Name Now NumToStr NVI Nz
> > OBV Optimize OscP OscV Outside
> > Param ParamColor ParamStr PDI Peak PeakBars Percentile Plot
> > PlotForeign PlotGrid PlotOHLC PlotShapes PlotVAPOverlay Prec
Prefs
> > printf PVI
> > Random Ref RelStrength RestorePriceArrays RMI ROC round RSI RWI
> > RWIHi RWILo
> > SAR Second SectorID SelectedValue SetBarsRequired SetForeign
> > SetFormulaName SetOption SetTradeDelays Signal sin sqrt Status
> > StdErr StDev StochD StochK StrExtract StrFind StrFormat StrLeft
> > StrLen StrMid StrRight StrToNum Study Sum
> > TEMA TimeFrameCompress TimeFrameExpand TimeFrameGetPrice
> > TimeFrameRestore TimeFrameSet TimeNum Trin Trix Trough TroughBars
> TSF
> > Ultimate UncIssues UncVolume
> > ValueWhen Version
> > Wilders WMA WriteIf WriteVal
> > Year
> > Zig
> > _N _TRACE
> >

> > Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
> > Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx
> >

> >   _____
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> > *	To visit your group on the web, go to:
> >
> > *	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
subject=Unsubscribe>

> > *	Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
> > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Terms of Service.

Send the freshest Valentine's flowers with a FREE vase from only $29.99!
Shipped direct from the grower with a 7 day freshness guarantee and prices so low you save 30-55% off retail!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_iAw9B/xdlHAA/3jkFAA/GHeqlB/TM