[amibroker] Re: UltraEdit syntax highlighting for AmiBroker language

<BLOCKQUOTE

  ----- Original Message -----
  <DIV
  >From:
  Bob Jagow

  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2004 1:17
  AM
  Subject: RE: [amibroker] Sigma
Bands

  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>Clyde == Swing Machine.
  <FONT color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  Yes,
  but I did not state the fact clearly that you addressed me when someone
  else brought up Lee.  Messages got mixed up, but all is now clear for
  all.

  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>Cubic splines will outperform a single polynomial of any
  order.
  <FONT color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  I know
  that cubic splines will outperform with respect to usage, but I don't know if
  they actually outperform in terms of correlation with (in this case) the CMA,
  which is of prime concern.  Is that the case?  Either way having
  this coded would open the door to this and other related
  constructions.
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>Bob

    <FONT face=Tahoma
    size=2>-----Original Message-----From: wavemechanic
    [mailto:wd78@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 7:41
    PMTo: AmiBroker, UserSubject: Re: [amibroker] Sigma
    Bands

    <BLOCKQUOTE