From: "Joseph Rivera" <shibumi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 4:42 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Free LiveCharts™ Trial - only downloading delayed quotes

Tomasz,
I am using AmIquote 1.55
Tools->Settings and UNMARK "use livecharts account" and
select "SERVER #1" is selected.

I have just subscribed to Free LiveCharts™ Trial (w/ RT NASDAQ
data).
I am able to view RT Nasdaq quotes while on Lycos site, but only
receive delayed Nasdaq quotes downloaded into Amibroker. Since I am
still testing/evaluating AB I can not view the exact directions found
here: http://www.amibroker.com/members/livecharts.html

AB is an excellent App. I want to offer my sincere thanks and
appreciating for all your hard work in its development. If AB
performs well with RealTime LiveCharts data I will be eagerly
registering my copy.

Please advise on how I could best test AB's RT functionality.

Thanks,
Joseph Rivera

(http://www.amibroker.com/download.html)
> go to Tools->Settings and UNMARK "use livecharts account" and
select "SERVER #1".

> Hope this helps.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

Send the freshest Valentine's flowers with a FREE vase from only $29.99!
Shipped direct from the grower with a 7 day freshness guarantee and prices so low you save 30-55% off retail!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_iAw9B/xdlHAA/3jkFAA/GHeqlB/TM