RE: [amibroker] Minimum BarSinceEntry

I am a small investor and do my trades with a medium to long term
view.After seeing messages from jasson,graham and DT I reaslied that
this forum has got immense promise and abilitites to turn losses
into profits and belive me I now realised where I went wrong in the
past in my investing views.I saw and applied below formula to check
the results for buy/sell signals.
Graph2= EMA( Close, 7 );
Graph3= EMA( Close, 10 );
Graph4= EMA( Close, 12 );
Graph5= EMA( Close, 15 );
Graph0Style = Graph1Style = Graph2Style = Graph3Style =Graph4Style
=Graph5Style = 1;
Graph0Color = Graph1Color = Graph2Color = Graph3Color =Graph4Color
=Graph5Color = 10;

/* red lines */
Graph6= EMA( Close, 30 );
Graph7= EMA( Close, 35 );
Graph8= EMA( Close, 40 );
Graph9= EMA( Close, 45 );
Graph10= EMA( Close, 50 );
Graph11 = EMA( Close, 60 );
Graph6Style = Graph7Style = Graph8Style =Graph9Style =Graph10Style =
Graph11Style = 1;
Graph6Color = Graph7Color = Graph8Color =Graph9Color =Graph10Color =
Graph11Color = 4;

Buy=Cross(EMA(C,10),EMA(C,50));

Sell=Cross(EMA(C,50),EMA(C,10));

Buy = ExRem(Buy,Sell);
Sell = ExRem(Sell,Buy);

PlotShapes( shapeUpArrow * Buy, colorBrightGreen );

PlotShapes( shapeDownArrow * Sell, colorRed );

Now is there anyother formula like this which can suggest medium
term buy/sell signals?I just hate to go intraday or very short term
by seeing 3,5 MA as this results in tentions sometimes when markets
are choppy.Please help a newcomer like me.Thanks and all the best to
this amazing world of charts.