[amibroker] Free LiveCharts? Trial - only downloading delayed quotes

Hi Martin,

I am curious to know what parameters/chart observations you put
around your use of TD lines that helps you to be successful using
them, if you would be so kind as to share some of that information.
Sounds interesting.

Regards,

Gordon

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Martin M" <marmal@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My first post, let's see if this works...
>
> In his book The New Science of Technical Analysis Tom Demark
describes objective and automatic ways to draw trendlines. For
example: a TD demand line can be drawn connecting the two most recent
troughs conforming to the following criteria:
> Yesterday's low is higher than today's low
> Tomorrow's low is higher than today's low
>
> So a trough has higher lows on both sides. The two most recent
troughs are then connected with a trendline and the trendline is
extended into the future. If at anytime the trendline is broken a
short position can be initiated at the point of the line break. If a
new trough is created the trendline is re-drawn between the lows of
the two most recent troughs. Additionally, the demand line must have
a positive slope so the most recent trough's low must be higher than
the previous one.

> Similarly, a TD supply line kan be drawn connceting the two most
recent tops (a bar with lower highs on both sides) and a break of a
supply line can work as a trigger for a long position or to cover a
short or both. Likewise, the supply line must have a negative slope.

> I have seen succesful trading systems only based on TD Lines, but I
am not good enough to program it into amibroker. So I was wondering
if someone can help?
> It doesn't look too difficult, though. The troughs and tops
must "only" be defined and connected with trendlines.