[amibroker] Independent Zooming in Tab sheets

Hi Yuki, interesting setup. Where would I find more info on this?

For instance, what do you mean by "double" window setup? Two days in a row
of the setup conditions being met? Is that a stronger signal? A requirement?
Not a lot of those, especially confirmed, if I understand confirmation
right.

Also, I want to make sure I understand the buy and short confirmation
conditions that would follow the setups. Is it that the setup conditions was
true on the prior day, and Close is above/below the previous day's High/Low,
like this?

---------
MA4 = MA(C, 4);
ADX10 = ADX(10);

ConditionB = H < MA4;
ConditionB1 = PDI(14) >= 30;
ConditionB2 = ADX10 >= 30 AND (PDI(10) > MDI(10));
ConditionB3 = C > Ref(H, -1);

ConditionS = L > MA4;
ConditionS1 = MDI(14) >= 30;
ConditionS2 = ADX10 >= 30 AND (MDI(10) > PDI(10));
ConditionS3 = C < Ref(L, -1);

BuySetup = ConditionB AND (ConditionB1 OR ConditionB2);
ShortSetup = ConditionS AND (ConditionS1 OR ConditionS2);
Buy = Ref(BuySetup, -1) AND ConditionB3;
Short = Ref(ShortSetup, -1) AND ConditionS3;
---------

If the requirement is that setup conditions need to be met for two days,
you'd replace the equivalent lines above with:

Buy = Ref(BuySetup, -1) AND Ref(BuySetup, -2) AND ConditionB3;
Short = Ref(ShortSetup, -1) AND Ref(ShortSetup, -2) AND ConditionS3;

Dave