Re: [amibroker] Re: Watchlist names

Thanks Nigel. I was aware of positionscore, but I thought it was
only for rotational trading mode. Now I see in the "What's New in AB
4.50" portion of the help file that it is available in Portfolio
trading too.

Thanks for the heads up.

-ace

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Nigel Rowe <rho@xxxx> wrote:

Send the freshest Valentine's flowers with a FREE vase from only $29.99!
Shipped direct from the grower with a 7 day freshness guarantee and prices so low you save 30-55% off retail!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_iAw9B/xdlHAA/3jkFAA/GHeqlB/TM