Re: [amibroker] TCNet and AmiBroker EOD vs RT

Forgive me, Thomas, for being dense. It's not all that obvious how you
"match" the color for keywords to the template. I chose C++ as the template
(tools/preferences/file/syntax/Cplusplus), but everything is still black. It's
also not obvious how you group keywords into different groups and give them
different colors. Can you elaborate just a little? Thanks.

AV
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr