From: Dave Merrill
[mailto:dmerrill@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2004
10:58 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [amibroker] TextPad
Users: New AFL.syn file posted in the Amibroker AFL library.

face="Courier New">Thanks Dingo. Actually, I program all day in various languagues,
and I'm getting fed up with some of ConTEXT's limitations, plus the fact that
in the entire time I've been using it, the developer has yet to respond to an
email about issues with it. Guess that's what you get for free.

face="Courier New">I've been trying out TextPad for the past couple of days, and
I like it much better. Your syntax file will come in handy (:-).

face="Courier New">Only this is, am I right that TextPad can't bold some or all syntax
keywords? I'd really like my editor to look like AB, which does that (and so
can ConTEXT).

face="Courier New">I'm planning to check out UltraEdit too. Have you tried it?

face="Courier New">Dave

>Thanks to Dave Merrill - I just glommed his work into
the Textpad format.<span

You can find it here: <a
href="">http://www.amibroker.com/library/detail.php?id=337

Send