From: Kevin243@xxxxxxx
[mailto:Kevin243@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2004
5:13 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re:
Laptop and Wireless

>Anybody have any experience with a
lap top using wireless phone, like Dell is offering, via T-Mobile and ATT
wireless?

Central Standard Time, jnk1997@xxxxxxxxx writes:

>Wireless works great!
I am not a computer geek by no means (48 years old) and had no
problem setting up a D=Link wireless router and laptop card. (I
called them before installation for answers to a few questions and
any tricks, I believe that's why I had no problem)
The setup works throughout the house.
(I have hi speed cable, can't really tell the difference when
accessing wirelessly with an 802.11b setup)

Regards
Jim

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "theoldchartreader"
<theoldchartreader@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am tired of being trapped in my trading room, and would like to
buy
> a laptop. Can some one give me some feed back pro or con,  about
> using a laptop and wireless internet to trade with.
>
> thank you,
> Dennis

Send
BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<font size=2