[amibroker] Maximizing RAM efficiency (was Tick charts)

Al,
We actually need only one line, say pos.
It is convenient to plot two, it gives perhaps easier reading.
[The same for various pairs like MACDBULL-MACDBEAR etc]
If the initial condition is binary [example ROC>0 vs ROC<=0] then we
need only the population of ROC>0 and the total database count].
There is no reason to blame yourself, all the T/A literature the last
40 years does not "see" that Williams %R is nothing but a Stochastic-
100 [I wonder if Larry W knew that when he presented his famous
indicator]. Serious articles are posted in serious T/A magazines to
explain why they prefer Williams instead of Stochastics [!!!] and it
is not a joke.
It took me 6 months to find out AddToComposite(1,"~count","v") to
count the stocks of a database. It was more simple [for me] to create
and then add MACDBULL+MACDBEAR !!![many AFL Library formulas still
have this way] instead of adding 1s.
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Al Venosa" <advenosa@xxxx> wrote:
> My apologies, Dimitris. You are correct, of course. I should have
done the
> algebra before writing my last message. Very embarrassing. Thanks
for
> pointing out my stupidity.
>
> AV

("~count","v");