RE: [amibroker] Determining cycles

Gordon,
the only thing you can not do with Linearray() function is to draw
vertical lines. There is a
Note: x0 must be SMALLER than x1.
in the description.
You dont need to know the min/max of Y, you may use
styleownscale/styleleftaxisscale.
You only need a condition, where to put the verical line.
cond=...
plot(cond,"",1,2+styleownscale)
plot(yourfunction,"",1,1)
Dimitris Tsokakis